8th Joint International EuroSOI Workshop and International Conference on Ultimate Integration on Silicon (EuroSOI-ULIS) 2022
May 18-20, 2022 – Udine, Italy
The conference will be held in presence at Università degli Studi di Udine – Sala Convegni Gusmani – Palazzo Antonini.
The Conference aims at gathering together scientists and engineers working in academia, research, and industry the field of SOI technology and nanoscale devices in MoreMoore and MoreThanMoore scenarios.
PAPERS SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 6TH MARCH!
High-quality contributions in the following areas are solicited:
- Advanced SOI materials and structures, innovative SOI-like devices.
- Alternative transistor architectures (FDSOI, Nanowire, FinFET, MuGFET, vertical MOSFET, FeFET and TFET, MEMS/NEMS, Beyond-CMOS).
- New channel materials for CMOS (strained Si/Ge, III-V, carbon nanotubes; graphene and other 2D materials).
- Properties of ultra-thin and buried oxides, defects, interface quality; thin gate dielectrics: high-κ materials for switches and memory.
- New functionalities and innovative devices in the More than Moore domain: nanoelectronic sensors, biosensor devices, energy harvesting devices, RF devices, imagers, etc.
- Transport phenomena, compact modeling, device simulation, front- and back-end process simulation.
- CMOS scaling perspectives; device/circuit level performance evaluation; switches and memory scaling; three-dimensional integration of devices and circuits, heterogeneous integration.
- Advanced test structures and characterization techniques, parameter extraction, reliability and variability assessment
techniques for new materials and novel devices
Original 2-page abstracts with illustrations will be accepted for review.
The accepted contributions will be published as 4-page letters in a special issue of the journal Elsevier Solid-State Electronics.
Extended versions of outstanding papers will be published in a further special issue of Solid-State Electronics.
The Conference will be hosted by the University of Udine at Sala Convegni Gusmani – Palazzo Antonini.
The “Gusmani“ hall is on the ground floor of the Palazzo Antonini Cernazai, prestigious late-16th century building and today home to the Humanities Faculty of the Udine university.