Congress Registration Fees (Vat included)
(by April the 1st, 2022)
(from April the 2nd, 2022)
|Online registration||On site registration|
*includes congress kit, caterig services, social events.
**includes only social dinner and welcome cocktail.
Registrations are open!
To register click here:
!!! WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
Registration to IEEE-IRDS-SINANO “The Future of Computing and Storage” workshop on May 17, is free of charge but booking is mandatory.
After completing your registration you will receive an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging submission of your registration with the details for the bank transfer. If you do not receive this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendance certificate and invoice of payment will be available for download.
Registration fee includes:
- Congress bag
- Congress badge
- Admission to the scientific sessions
- Certificate of attendance
- Registration of Students must be accompanied by a written proof of status, otherwise reduced fee will not be validated.
According to the covid spread slowdown, the conference will be held in presence.
If the Event is affected by an event of Force Majeure, it might be hold online or hybrid.
Method of payment:
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
It is recommended that the participant has an adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance. CCI as organizer of the event will not be responsible for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the event participants and accompanying persons.
All cancellations must be notified in writing to the Registration Office e-mail email@example.com according to the following policy:
– Before April 15th, 2022: refound of the 50% of the registration fee;
– Later than April 16th, 2022: no refund.
Force Majeure* clause
In case the Event is affected by an event of Force Majeure, CCI will be entitled to amend and/or to postpone the event organized at its own discretion and keep the registration fee valid if the congress is postponed or transformed (e.g. held on-line). Any related expense (hotel, travel, etc.) will not be reimbursed. It is understood that in such case CCI shall be under no liability towards the participant and therefore no claims, demands, actions, may be pursued against CCI by the participant and no rights, compensation for damages, costs, interest, expenses whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, known or unknown, and any other liability of any kind, may be claimed by the participant against CCI.
*Force Majeure cause:
- Where a Force Majeure event occurs, or is reasonably likely to occur, the affected party shall not be liable towards the other party to the extent that it is delayed in or prevented from performing its obligations.
- For the purpose listed in clause 1 above, Force Majeure means any event or sequence of events beyond a party’s reasonable control and that could not have been reasonably anticipated or avoided by it and which prevents it from, or delays it in, performing its obligations under this Agreement. Force Majeure includes, but is not limited to, an act of God, fire, flood, drought, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster, an act of any sovereign including war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), rebellion, revolution, insurrection, acts of terrorism, civil commotion or riot (or the threat of, or preparation for, such events), civil emergency (whether an emergency be declared or not), explosion, adverse weather conditions, embargo, blockade, imposition of sanctions or breaking off of diplomatic relations or similar actions, radioactive, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, epidemic or pandemic, strikes, industrial action, lockouts or boycott of a third party workforce only, interruption or failure of utility service, any action taken by a government or public authority, including, but not limited to, a failure to grant a necessary license or consent or the imposition of an export restriction, import restriction, quota or other restriction or prohibition